Friday, February 24, 2017

Living on the Edge Feb 2017 #FunnyFriday

Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write five captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s featured picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they have come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.





Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Dinosaur Superhero Mommy

37 - Dinosaur Superhero Mommy - February 2017.jpg




1. First of all... I look at this pic, and I have a borderline heart attack. Then I look closer.... Does he not look extremely comfortable?!?!


2. Mom to son: What are you doing?! Knock that off before you get hurt!!
Son: What? I am completely safe.
Mom: Uh huh.
Dad: What? I see nothing wrong with it. He looks comfortable.

3. Have you seen that popular picture collection, where they show many doing crazy daring things, and they say that those daring feats are why women get hurt less often?! Yeah, this is a great addition to it!! I am so not this brave!! Little man is more brave than me, for sure.


4. Boy to Mom: Ma, I'm fine. Honest. I do this all the time. All the time., and I have never gotten hurt. Trust me.


5. Mom to boy: If you break it, you buy it. Remember that.


Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:



2 comments:

Skin

Welcome to June's Blog with Friends!! Each month a theme is chosen and then participating bloggers use the theme, to create their own un...