Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Truth is.

I love being Weewee's Mama. She amazes me. She's so smart and funny and sweet. Being a mom is such a blessing. I could not imagine my life without her. She completes me.

That being said, when it is time to change her diaper, I tend to consider going on strike. Maybe just putting her up for temporary adoption. I'd take her back... as soon as she's fully potty trained.

She's sixteen months old now. She's been showing signs of being ready to potty train since she was thirteen months old. I have no clue how to potty train her. No clue at all.

With this whole motherhood thing, I sincerely hope unconditional love counts for a lot. A lot. Maybe most of it.

The truth is... diapers stink. Literally and figuratively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skin

Welcome to June's Blog with Friends!! Each month a theme is chosen and then participating bloggers use the theme, to create their own un...